While we endeavour to ensure that our vacancy listings are up to date, Gyle Management cannot guarantee that all vacancies listed are still available.
Costa Coffee Baristas - Multiple Vacancies
We're Costa, the nation's favourite coffee shop brand, pouring our heart and soul into everything we do and creating moments to remember for our customers, our communities and for each other. Together we turn sips into smiles, choices into opportunities and passions into careers.
About the role
As a Barista, naturally you'll be serving expertly crafted coffee, but at Costa there's more to the role than that. Born of dedication, passion and pride, you'll deliver a coffee shop experience that is full of warmth, charm and community spirit. The kind of experience that will make customers smile and colleagues inspired.
Who we're looking for
Creating moments that linger and experiences that last, doesn't just happen. It takes a little crafting, testing and fine-tuning. That's why you'll need a zest for life and a passion for customer service. Your flexible approach will see you turn your hand to a multitude of tasks, whether it's making irresistible coffee, maintaining stock or encouraging customer feedback. While your willingness to learn, personable approach and ability to read our customers will have you delivering coffee experiences that are simply unbeatable.
Bring us an enthusiastic, reliable and confident approach, plus a genuine interest in our business, and in return we'll give you a starting wage of £7.50, plenty of benefits, and a whole lot of opportunity to develop and progress.
So if you fell you have what it takes to join one of the fastest growing retailers and then Costa Team Edinburgh Gyle would love to hear from you.
- Hours Part-time
- Rate of pay £7.50 starting rate
- How to apply Submit an application online for Team Member at costacareers.co.uk. Successful applicants will be contacted for a telephone interview followed by an on-job-experience and second interview with the Store Manager instore.
- Closing date Thursday, 29 October 2015
River Island: Sales Staff
- Hours 20 hours, Mon-Fri 1.30pm - 5.30pm
- How to apply Pick up application form in store.
Clear Coat: Sales & Installation Persons
- Rate of pay Competitive pay plus commission
Granite Transformations: Lead Generator
- How to apply Contact Damien on 07463 094620 or visit the Grant Transformations stand outside Morrisons.
Warren James: Temporary Christmas Sales Advisor
- How to apply Call in to store for more details and to apply.
Eurochange: Retail Sales Assistant
Eurochange Ltd is one of the leading independent foreign currency exchange specialists on the High Street, with a large network of bureaux de change located throughout the UK.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone with a real passion to drive sales and deliver excellent customer service to join Eurochange Ltd.
You will be required to:
- Be confident in manner and provide a personable service
- Work on your own initiative to provide the highest level of customer service
- Promote the Eurochange Ltd brand to gain and retain business to increase sales
- Achieve Sales & Service Targets
- Be flexible to work weekdays, weekends and across home sites
- Confident at cash handling on a day to day basis
Previous experience in retail, banking or travel is advantageous but not essential. We offer full training for you to become a foreign exchange expert, as well as an excellent salary, uncapped bonuses and a superb benefits and incentive scheme.
- Hours Part Time variable hours (20-48 Hours)
- Rate of pay £7.00-£7.69
- Closing date Wednesday, 14 October 2015
Ernest Jones: Supervisor
- Hours 30 hours per week, flexible
- Qualifications Previous experience is an advantage but not necessary.
- How to apply Please hand in your CV to the store.
Subway: Sandwich Artist/Store Assistant
There are 2 positions open: One full time and one part time.
The roles involve preparing salads and sandwiches to the highest standards, serving our customers and giving them a great customer experience by providing a friendly, professional and efficient service. Other duties include ensuring the unit is well presented and is tidy and safe at all times.
The positions will involve shift work including evenings and weekends and you must be flexible. Duties will include: -
Rotation of products
Defrosting products ready for prepping
Customer service skills and till work
This is a great opportunity to get on board with a fantastic company and grow with us.
- Qualifications We're looking for people who can work in a fast paced, fun environment who may have had some experience in a customer service role before, although this is not essential.
Beaverbrooks: Retail Sales Consultant
Full time, permanent position.
Starting at £7.54 per hour
- Hours 40 hrs/wk
- Rate of pay £ 7.54 per hour
- How to apply Apply through www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/careers
Ernest Jones: Part-Time Sales Associate
- Hours 6 - 9 hours per week.
- Qualifications Previous sales/jewellery experience preferred but not essential.
- How to apply Please hand your CV in to store.
Metropole: Counter Staff
- How to apply Please hand in your CV to Metropole.
Claires accessories: Supervisor
Claires accesories currently has a vacant supervisor position.
- Hours 8
- How to apply Apply in store or download an application form from www.clairescareers.co.uk
The Body Shop: Senior Customer Consultant
- Hours 8 hours
- How to apply Please apply online
Codonis Ice Cream: Part-time Positions
- Rate of pay Minimum wage
Burton Menswear: Concessions Manager
- Hours Part-time 20 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
- Qualifications Must have previous retail experience and flexible with days.
- How to apply To apply for this position, please submit a CV in store, stating availability.
Burger King: Various Positions
- Qualifications Experience of using tills and working in a fast food outlet is preferable.
- How to apply Apply at Burger King in the Food Court with your CV.
Wallis: Sales Assistant
Wallis has a 2x8 hour temporary positions for a Sales Assistant.
- Hours 16 hours per week.
- How to apply Apply online at wallis.co.uk/careers or hand in C.V. to store.
Pizza Hut: Part-time Team Members & Shift Managers
- Qualifications No experience is necessary - training will be provided.
Chisholm Hunter: Various Positions
- Full Time Sales Professional
- Part Time Sales Professional
- How to apply Click here to apply via the Chisholm Hunter website.
Wallis: Deputy manager
- How to apply For more information and to apply please visit www.wallis.co.uk/careers or enquire in store.
Cutie: Full- and Part-Time Nail Technicians
- How to apply Call 07956 044691 to apply.
Cutie: Professional Eyebrow Threader
- Qualifications Must also be able to carry out lash extensions.
- How to apply Call 07956 044691 to apply.