While we endeavour to ensure that our vacancy listings are up to date, Gyle Management cannot guarantee that all vacancies listed are still available.
- Hours 20 hours per week
Baguette Express: Full-time Position
Benefits – Prospects include progress to manager position
- Hours Hours vary
- Qualifications Experience essential
- How to apply See in store for more details.
Sky: Retail Sales Advisor - Part Time Vacancies Available
You’ll probably have heard that we believe in better. Not only a better experience for our customers, but also a better place to work for our people. After all, it’s our people who make us an industry leader. We’re Europe's leading entertainment company and serve 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we’re not stopping there. We’re home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there’s plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
Join us as a Sales Advisor and you’ll speak to our existing or soon-to-be-customers, offering them advice and helping them to find the best solution by showcasing our fantastic products through demonstrations.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package, an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
We really value great communication skills, so don’t worry if you’re not a complete tech-head or haven’t got previous sales experience, our training programme and ongoing coaching will make sure you’re fully prepared to take on this exciting role. You’ll also be:
- Great at having sales conversations to achieve your individual and team targets and a desire to progress your career within a sales role
- Committed to delivering the best possible experience to every customer
- Confident and outgoing
- Passionate about all things Sky and excited to learn more about our products
Interested? Then we’d love to hear from you. Just click here to apply and we’ll be in touch soon.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Competitive Salary + uncapped commission + excellent benefits package
- Hours 8 hours per week working 1 days from 7
- Rate of pay Salary £15,600 Basic £31,000 OTE (pro rate) + uncapped commission + excellent benefits package
Three: Customer Advisor
The role and its purpose
Working as part of an award winning Retail team consisting of other Customer Advisors and Assistant Manager/s, you will report to a Store Manager. As the face of our company brand, you will play a huge part in how we deliver against our customer- focused goals.
You will be accountable for achieving personal and store KPIs and responsible for driving customer experience by engaging in relevant and engaging conversations with your customers. You will have the opportunity to develop and show your drive and determination to succeed in an environment that will support and prepare you for the next level of your career.
You will be required to work evenings and weekends depending on the store`s hours of operation and you may be asked to support other store teams in your area as and when needed.
What makes this role unique
This role is an essential part of our ability to provide the most consistent and enjoyable customer experience to every customer through outstanding knowledge of our products, propositions and our award winning network. You will positively re-enforce great team working across all channels and offer solutions to customers that match their needs, supporting the delivery of our company plan and strategy, and helping to enhance our company reputation in the market place.
Consider yourself on stage at all times, surprising and delighting your audience with your extensive knowledge and genuine enthusiasm for Three`s range of products and services.
What does the role involve
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Be part of making a successful team to deliver company and store objectives
- Take responsibility to learn, develop and progress, and support others to improve
- Identify areas for personal development and carry out actions from PDP.
- Build a good rapport with customers internally and externally through Great Conversations
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience all the time, knowing how your interaction affects customer loyalty
- Be an advocate of Three, bringing our products and services to life through engaging demonstrations and aftersales activities
- Provide an enjoyable customer experience, whilst tailoring solutions to meet specific customer needs
- Use a range of listening/questioning skills to identify what the customer really needs/wants.
- Achieve personal and store KPIs
- Look for opportunities to `create customer need` by bringing our products and services to life for our customers through engaging verbal and practical presentation to bring the product to life
- Be knowledgeable about performance, network, products, services, technology and competitors, using this information to make a positive impact
- Understand how to articulate the features and benefits of our services and propositions
- Be aware of competitor activity and keep up to date on current trends in the industry.
- Take responsibility for ensuring store standards are high and your work is in compliance with company policies and procedures at all times
- Stay up-to-date on current information (ie checking messages on Company intranet).
The type of person we are looking for
Profile and Experience
- Friendly and enthusiastic with an ability to build rapport easily
- Enjoy working with people and in teams
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Self-initiative with a keenness to learn
- Work effectively with colleagues, building honest and open relationships
- Balance own tasks and objectives and support those of colleagues
- Commercial awareness
Here at Three we use video interviews to support our selection process.
This will save you time and your hard earned cash by giving you the flexibility to relax and carry out your first stage interview where and when you want. We`re looking for bright people with real personality. People who enjoy talking to customers, who are confident, and who love to give an amazing customer experience. Using video lets us consider if you are right for Three by reviewing your responses. After all most CVs look the same and don`t truly bring your personality to life.
Please look out for the email invite, it may go to your junk or spam folder, we`d hate for you to miss it.
If you`re successful after video interview, we`ll invite you to come into store and meet our team to experience what life as a Three employee is really like.
- How to apply Click here to apply
Barrhead Travel: Travel Agent
Are you a friendly, confident sales person with a passion for travel?
The award-winning Barrhead Travel is on the look-out for new travel talent. We are currently recruiting for a Travel Consultant in our Gyle store to create once-in-lifetime itineraries for our diverse customer base.
This is a fast-paced role for people who excel in a face-to-face environment and love to sell. Our travel consultants receive first-class training so even if you’re new to travel we’ll get you off to a flying start. So long as you have a passion for travel, are a confident communicator and love a target-driven environment, then we want to hear from you.
The role of the Travel Consultant:
- Creating and booking tailor-made itineraries to suit your customer’s needs
- Confidently taking enquiries through social media, phone, e-mail and face-to-face
- Offering exceptional customer service (some of our best consultants have their own loyal customers who return to them year on year!)
- Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum 1 year travel agent experience or 2 years proven sales experience within a target-driven setting
- First-class communication skills
- High administration and IT skills
- A genuine interest and passion for travel
- The confidence, determination and drive to succeed!
What we offer:
Barrhead Travel currently employs over 850 people throughout our branch network and we’re continuing to grow quickly, with new stores opening every year. At Barrhead Travel, we realise that the quickest way to grow our company is to grow our people. We believe that work should be challenging but fun at the same time and we offer our Travel Consultants the following benefits:
- Competitive salary with excellent uncapped bonus
- Exciting overseas educational trips
- Excellent training and development
- Personal development opportunities
- Generous staff discounts on travel, travel products and services
- Increased holiday allowance with long service
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning company, selling a product you love, whilst reaping the rewards of an extremely generous bonus structure within a fun & exciting industry.
To apply, submit your CV letting us know why you’re the perfect fit. And remember to share with us your favourite holiday destination.
For more information please call our Recruitment Team on 0141 223 6655.
Security & Customer Service Officer
- Hours 45 hours per week working 5/7 days, various shift pattern including weekends & nightshift
- Rate of pay £7.81 per hour
- Qualifications Applicants must hold a valid SIA Security Licence. A valid SIA CCTV Licence would be an advantage but is not essential Must have security experience preferably in retail. Applicants must be over 21.
Ernest Jones: Temporary Supervisor
- Hours Temporary possibly leading to permanent full time 37.5 over any 5 days
- Qualifications Previous experience preferred but not essential.
- How to apply If interested please hand into store manager.
Beaverbrooks: Retail Sales Consultant (Full-time, 40 hours per week)
Right now, Beaverbrooks is looking for a Sales Consultant at our Gyle Shopping Centre store in Edinburgh. Join us and you’ll be part of a company that puts as much emphasis on creating a great workplace as we do on customer focus and profit.
What that means for you is the chance to really develop here. It’s worth noting that all Beaverbrooks managers started out as Sales Consultants. We never recruit managers externally – even our CEO started out here as a Sales Consultant.
It’s all part of an ethos that’s developed since Beaverbrooks started out in 1919 as a family-run jewellers. We’ve always encouraged development from within and now it’s a part of who we are at the corporate level. Our values are passion, trust, fairness, caring and integrity. All the things that make working here a truly rewarding experience. And the reason we’ve been named in the top 25 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies To Work For over the past 13 years.
Join us and you’ll make a real difference to each and every customer you meet by creating a wonderful experience every time. Selling is an important part of role and you’ll be accountable for your results, so that means making every effort to find the perfect product for each customer. We’ll put you through our highly respected, 12-month learning programme, as well as an initial 3-day training event, so you’ll be fully equipped when you start.
However, you’ll need a real passion for our products and the customer experience. Not to mention the ability to communicate confidently with our customers.
- Excellent starting salaries – above the national living wage, including for under 25s. Salaries increase following successful completion of training
- Structured inductions and ongoing training
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Benefits including 33 days’ holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), contributory pension, life assurance, healthcare plan, enhanced maternity package, maternity return to work bonus, paternity leave and employee childcare vouchers
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to family and friends
- Regular staff events and occasions
- Employee and family support and counselling – Retail Trust
- Hours Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Rate of pay Fixed Term Contract 12 months £7.78 per hour + bonus
- How to apply Apply today at beaverbrooks.co.uk/careers/current-vacancies
Baguette Express: Part-time Positions
- Hours Hours vary
- How to apply See in store for details and to apply.
Monsoon: Various Weekend Sales Assistant Positions
- How to apply To apply, drop your CV into the store
Virgin Media: Retail Store Sales Executive
This is a 20 hour per week vacancy working 5 hour shifts across the following 4 days; Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Shifts will be between the hours of 10am-5pm.
In-store Superstar - There are two things that turn a simple visit to a Virgin Media Retail Store into an amazing experience. The first is our dazzling selection of products. The second is you.
Taking on shifts at our busiest times, you’ll make sure more customers through the door never means less service on the floor. As your busy shifts fly by in a jet-stream of excitement, you’ll make it your personal mission to delight every customer. With digital goodies like ours, it’s easy to impress. The key to your success will be the care and attention you take to understand what people really want, so you can show them what they truly need. You’ll be a trusted consultant, a friendly guru, an expert guide through the Virgin Media wonderland.
It’s a journey where every destination is awesome. Our Optical fibre broadband, Vivid, is the nation’s finest and fastest. Our TV packages redefine choice - from TiVo and TV on the go, to multi-room streaming and on-demand. Our home phones offer amazing value, including unlimited talk-time and free voicemail. And from Freestyle to SIM Only, we’re always bringing more to mobile.
Trust us, the rewards are huge in our team. You’ll love how it feels to make a difference for people. But there’s also:
- Ongoing training, to ensure you’re up to speed with our latest product innovations and professional techniques
- Your own tablet, to show off our products, sign-up customers, connect to the Virgin Media community and access the latest learning and development opportunities
- Incredible performance incentives - from a double bonus, to a helicopter ride or spa day, to the trip of a lifetime
- Amazing benefits including a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, performance related bonus and, of course, discounts on our fantastic products
Our expectations are high - so what will you need to succeed? Well, we’ve got all kinds of customers - from bandwidth guzzling gamers, to multi-device surfing families - so we want teams as diverse as the people we serve. You’ll have a great way with people, a positive approach to solving their problems, excellent listening skills and a passion for evolving, innovative tech. Sales experience is ideal, but a natural curiosity and interest in people is more important. You take pride in being professional. And you love to have fun. Crucially, you’re willing to commit to the shift pattern where you can make the biggest difference.
If that sounds like you, a rewarding career could be yours. With the investment we make in your development, the future is yours to shape - keep growing as a part-time, fully valued pro, or take the plunge and perhaps go all the way to management.
Ready to turn it on?
- Hours Part Time
- Rate of pay £14,866 pa (pro rata based on available hours per week) plus bonus plus amazing benefits
- How to apply Click here to apply
Optical Express: Optical Retail Advisor
Optical Express surgeons have performed over 1 million refractive surgery procedures worldwide. In a recent survey of 252,179 Optical Express patients, over 99% told us they would recommend us to their family and friends. Globally, our ophthalmic surgeons have a combined surgical experience of over 1,000 years practising ophthalmology and over 700 years performing refractive surgery. Every year in the UK, more than double the number of patients trust Optical Express to perform their laser eye surgery than any other provider. In a study completed in September 2014 of 336,381 Optical Express patients with the most common prescriptions we treat, over 99% achieved 20/20 vision or better following treatment.
The role of an Optical Retail Advisor within Optical Express offers you far more than just a job in retail, giving you more responsibility, training and the real chance of career progression. As the face of Optical Express you will be responsible for taking the patient through their journey whilst delivering exceptional customer service at all times. Part of that journey will involve building rapport quickly and having the ability to identify the needs of the customer, and in doing so, being able to sell the benefits of purchasing glasses or contact lenses with Optical Express and working closely with the customer to achieve a successful sale. Everyday will bring something new but your day to day role will involve:
- Use your customer service skills and influencing skills to advise potential patients on the most suitable and appropriate solution for their needs.
- Maximise conversion opportunities with patients to our premier treatments.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge on all products and associated key features and benefits.
- Complete 'three way' handovers according to protocol.
- Accurately maintain all manual and computerised customer records in accordance with Data Protection.
- Creating sales opportunities and delivering on challenging but attainable targets.
- Work closely with other store colleagues to achieve overall store objectives.
- Assist in the running of the store/Clinic, answering the telephone, stock ordering and stock checking and general reception duties as and when required.
We are looking for applicants who have a passion for providing world class customer service, strong organisational and communication skills and the ability to influence outcomes by working closely with others. Articulate and presentable, motivated to achieve and have a willingness to learn and progress within Optical Express, whilst demonstrating confidentiality, integrity and discretion at all times.
- Hours 40 hours per week
- Rate of pay Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Qualifications Full training will be provided
Subway: Sandwich Artists
- Hours Full-time and part-time, flexible hours
- Rate of pay National minimum wage
- How to apply Please hand in your CV to Graeme Melvin at Subway.
Chisholm Hunter: Sales Professionals & Managers
Founded in 1857, Chisholm Hunter today remains a quintessential jewellery brand with diamonds at its core. We believe that in order to be a great brand we must also be a great company. At Chisholm Hunter, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by ‘a cut above’ belief. Our business is more than what we do; it’s who we are. At Chisholm Hunter we see our business as a vibrant family made up of diverse individuals, with varied backgrounds connected through shared values and purpose. A luxury jewellery brand, our family has grown to 25 stores nationwide.
We recognise that our people are our greatest asset and constantly strive to attract the best talent, to provide meaningful development opportunities at all levels and to reward and recognise high performance. Robust training and development programmes are offered at all levels of the organisation. At Chisholm Hunter, there is a strong link between reward and performance, which enables all employees to both contribute to and share in the company’s successes.
Chisholm Hunter are currently looking for ambitious individuals who strive to be "A Cut Above" who understand customer needs, can build lasting customer relationships and who can achieve results through exceptional team work and individual talent.
We're recruiting for Sales Professionals to join our existing team based within the Gyle Centre store and our upcoming Princes Street store on a full and part time basis.
Experience working with luxury jewellery or watches is preferred, and while a JET 1 or 2 qualification is extremely advantageous, is not essential as training will be provided.
- Meet and exceed personal targets, while working towards achieving the KPI targets for the store as set out by your manager.
- Understand and demonstrate the use of all the sales tools available to you whilst offering every customer a consistent, high level of service
- Maximise sales by ensuring that your product knowledge is at the required level to enable you to advise, demonstrate and discuss product features and benefits
- Maximise sales and improve our service to customers
In return, you can expect us to give you ongoing personal development programmes which includes accredited industry training. You can also expect to be well rewarded – as well as competitive basic salary, you’ll receive an uncapped performance bonus based on your achievements and access to exciting incentives.
If you have a real passion for luxury diamond jewellery and timepieces and want to make your passion a career, apply for a position from our current vacancies today by visiting chisholmhunter.co.uk/careers.
Frankie and Benny's: Full-time Vacancy
Subway: Sandwich Artist
- Hours 20 - 30 hours per week
Spudulike: General Assistants
- Hours Full and part time positions
- Rate of pay £7.20 Per Hour
- How to apply Hand in CV to store or pick up an application form.
Monsoon: Ladies Supervisor (40 hours per week)
At Monsoon Accessorize, our values put people first - whether that's the suppliers and craftsman who create our beautiful product, our customers, or the talented teams who manage and work in our stores. It's a value that means doing the right thing, operating ethically and fairly and supporting your career development.
Constantly challenging, you should develop a deep understanding of your role and be prepared to go that extra mile. A Key focus for you in this role would be to manage, monitor and deliver the branch KPI’s and targets through motivating the team and finding better and smarter ways of working alongside your Branch and Assistant Manager.
Working in close harmony with your management colleagues you will lead and develop your team, driving motivation and engagement whilst acting as a role model. You will give regular feedback to the team on their performance and support reviews and appraisals, taking appropriate action to help achieve their targets and objectives. Deeply involved with the day-today running of your branch, you must make sure that price changes, promotions and floor moves are actioned appropriately.
Every employee of Monsoon is offered a competitive employment package, which includes a generous staff discount across our brands, up to 26 days holiday, pension and lots more.
If you are interested in applying for the position we have available then please take a copy of your CV in to our store.This vacancy cannot be applied to online.
- Hours 40 hours per week
Clear Coat: Sales & Installation Persons
- Rate of pay Competitive pay plus commission
Burger King: Various Positions
- Qualifications Experience of using tills and working in a fast food outlet is preferable.
- How to apply Apply at Burger King in the Food Court with your CV.
Pizza Hut: Part-time Team Members & Shift Managers
- Qualifications No experience is necessary - training will be provided.
- How to apply For details speak to a manager in store or apply online at careersatpizzahut.co.uk.
Cutie: Professional Eyebrow Threader
- Qualifications Must also be able to carry out lash extensions.
- How to apply Call 07956 044691 to apply.