While we endeavour to ensure that our vacancy listings are up to date, Gyle Management cannot guarantee that all vacancies listed are still available.
Gyle Management: Part-time Trolley Collector
Gyle Management has a vacancy for a part-time trolley collector.
You will be working outside assisting members of the public handing out and collecting trolleys.
This role requires good customer service skills with a helpful and professional attitude towards members of the public.
You must also be a reliable team member, working over 7 days and available to start right away.
- How to apply Pick up an application form at the Ccustomer Service Desk.
Subway: Sandwich Artist/Store Assistant
There are 2 positions open: One full time and one part time.
The roles involve preparing salads and sandwiches to the highest standards, serving our customers and giving them a great customer experience by providing a friendly, professional and efficient service. Other duties include ensuring the unit is well presented and is tidy and safe at all times.
The positions will involve shift work including evenings and weekends and you must be flexible. Duties will include: -
Rotation of products
Defrosting products ready for prepping
Customer service skills and till work
This is a great opportunity to get on board with a fantastic company and grow with us.
- Qualifications We're looking for people who can work in a fast paced, fun environment who may have had some experience in a customer service role before, although this is not essential.
Beaverbrooks: Retail Sales Consultant
Full time, permanent position.
Starting at £7.54 per hour
- Hours 40 hrs/wk
- Rate of pay £ 7.54 per hour
- How to apply Apply through www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/careers
Building Maintenance Operative
Required to work shifts and occasional weekends as part of the team responible for internal minor repairs and external cleaning & maintenance issues.
Work will include providing regular assistance to the landscaping department for weedkilling, grass cutting and tree/shrub pruning. Position would suit a "handyman" with an interest in gardening.
- Hours 40 hrs/wk
- Rate of pay £ 7.35 per hour
- Qualifications Current Driving License required, as is an ability to work at heights.
Ernest Jones: Part-Time Sales Associate
- Hours 6 - 9 hours per week.
- Qualifications Previous sales/jewellery experience preferred but not essential.
- How to apply Please hand your CV in to store.
Metropole: Counter Staff
- How to apply Please hand in your CV to Metropole.
Claires accessories: Supervisor
Claires accesories currently has a vacant supervisor position.
- Hours 8
- How to apply Apply in store or download an application form from www.clairescareers.co.uk
The Body Shop: Senior Customer Consultant
- Hours 8 hours
- How to apply Please apply online
Granite Transformations: Showroom Host / Sales Administrator / Lead Generation (Employed)
We are an expanding, market leading company with a new Edinburgh based showroom and we need you to help us with lead generation using your strong interpersonal and communication skills and live locally in Edinburgh.
This is a crucial and brand new role so if you’d like to be a part of a successful and growing company, you will have the following experience and skills:
- Experienced Sales Administrator with the ability to speak with anyone!
- Fantastic communication skills to generate appointments for our sales consultant.
- Proven ability to understand the sales cycle whether you’ve been in sales or supported the sales teams in previous roles throughout your career.
- Retail experience could be really beneficial.
- Good administration and PC skills (training is provided on internal systems).
- Excels as an individual as well as within a team.
- Takes real pride in your work and appearance.
- Able to work weekends although a job share will be considered.
You would be joining an established brand with a local Edinburgh company and we provide extensive induction and training programme for all of our staff; we take real pride in our training with all staff undertaking the same training including our management teams.
A job share will be considered for this role as we’d like our showroom stand to be available every day including Saturdays and Sundays from 10am – 7pm and 4pm on Sundays.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV together with cover letter and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Rate of pay Salary + OTE: c. £14,000
Codonis Ice Cream: Part-time Positions
- Rate of pay Minimum wage
Burton Menswear: Concessions Manager
- Hours Part-time 20 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
- Qualifications Must have previous retail experience and flexible with days.
- How to apply To apply for this position, please submit a CV in store, stating availability.
Costa Coffee: Full Time Supervisor / Barista Maestro
Costa Coffee is currently looking for a Barista Maestro to join their management team.
The role of the Barista Maestro:
- As a Barista Maestro, you'll be passionate about customer service and be almost fanatical about coffee
- Train and coach the team to serve the best in food and drinks whilst motivating them to continuously deliver an unbeatable customer experience
- Assist the Assistant Manager and Store Manager in carrying out operational tasks including ordering, stock control, banking and cash management
What Costa will be looking for in you:
- A role model who exudes their values of being genuine, confident and committed.
- Someone with exceptional customer service experience and who is used to working as part of a team
- A natural enthusiasm for the task in hand who has the drive and ambition to progress within the business
- Hours Full time, fully flexible
- Rate of pay Starting rate of pay: £6.81 - £7.34. Pay will progress as you do with plenty of opportunity through Costa's development programmes.
- Qualifications Supervisory and/or management experience in a similar environment is preferred.
Burger King: Various Positions
- Qualifications Experience of using tills and working in a fast food outlet is preferable.
- How to apply Apply at Burger King in the Food Court with your CV.
Wallis: Sales Assistant
Wallis has a 2x8 hour temporary positions for a Sales Assistant.
- Hours 16 hours per week.
- How to apply Apply online at wallis.co.uk/careers or hand in C.V. to store.
Pizza Hut: Part-time Team Members & Shift Managers
- Qualifications No experience is necessary - training will be provided.
Chisholm Hunter: Various Positions
- Full Time Sales Professional
- Part Time Sales Professional
- How to apply Click here to apply via the Chisholm Hunter website.
Wallis: Deputy manager
- How to apply For more information and to apply please visit www.wallis.co.uk/careers or enquire in store.
Cutie: Full- and Part-Time Nail Technicians
- How to apply Call 07956 044691 to apply.
Cutie: Professional Eyebrow Threader
- Qualifications Must also be able to carry out lash extensions.
- How to apply Call 07956 044691 to apply.