This website has been compiled by Gyle Shopping Centre , hereafter referred to as Gyle. Gyle will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of whatever nature arising in any way out of the use of, or inability to use, this site, or from any error or omission in information contained in the site.
While every care is taken to ensure that the information displayed on this site is correct, no warranty or representation is given as to its quality, accuracy or completeness. In particular job vacancies, sales information and store and product data.
Any links to external websites provided by this website have been included for convenience only and Gyle accepts no responsibility nor liability for the contents of any linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gyle of any linked website or its provider.
Copyright in the content of the site and any Gyle marks logos and brands contained in the site belongs to Gyle or its licensor. Users are permitted to download and store (on a temporary basis) any of the contents of this site provided this is solely to view such contents using a personal computer. Users are forbidden to permanently copy or store or in any way redistribute the contents of this site, except for our Exhibitions PDF so long is it remains unaltered. The access, downloading and/or use by any person of the contents of this site or anything available from this site is entirely at the user’s own risk.
Nothing in these terms shall exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Blue Monday Social Competition
1. By entering the promotion all entrants are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Gyle Shopping Centre.
3. Registration is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
4. Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Promoter recognises that their activities are governed by Scottish Law and entrants recognise that the county or high courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
6. Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the promotions and/or Terms and Conditions at any time.
7. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (at its own discretion) if there are reasonable grounds. Staff who work in the centre and family members of those staff members are not eligible to enter.
8. To enter, you must follow us on Facebook or Instagram, like the competition post & comment what you would choose from the Kitchen’s menu.
9. The prize is a lunch for 2 at Kitchen which will be received by one (1) winner.
10. The deadline is the 22nd of January.
11. The prize winner will be randomly selected on the 23rd of January 2024.
12. The prizes cannot be exchanged; no cash alternative can be offered, and sizes can not be exchanged.
13. The winner must be able to collect the prize from Gyle Shopping Centre’s Kitchen.
14. Attendees should retain a copy of these terms and conditions.