Barrhead Travel | Travel Consultants
Barrhead Travel is on the hunt for experienced Travel Consultants to join their incredible sales team. They are expanding across the UK and looking for passionate, well-travelled travel experts to join them!
The role is fast paced, rewarding and incredibly diverse. Their dedicated Training Academy offers support for every single member of their team –so, they’ll be with you every step of the way to help get your career off to a flying start.
Here’s some key information about the role:
- Creating and booking unforgettable experiences, tailored exactly to your customer’s needs
- Confidently communicating with prospect clients, through a wide range of channels including online live chats, social media, telephone enquiries and face-to-face conversation
- Offering out-of-this-world customer service. They’ve won multiple awards for their fantastic customer service and are looking for more great people to join their award-winning teams
- Meeting sales targets and working as a team to contribute to your branch’s overall targets
What they’re looking for:
- Previous experience working in a retail travel environment
- A flair for communicating with a wide variety of clients
- The confidence, determination and drive to succeed. You should also love learning – the travel industry is always changing and you’ll need to be able to stay on top of trends and emerging destinations
- Tenacious and determined – as a key member of the sales team, you’ll have an individual target to work towards as well-being pivotal to the overall store target.
What they offer:
At Barrhead Travel, they don’t simply offer jobs. They offer careers, with real development and growth prospects. You’ll also be joining a family of brilliant colleagues; they love working hard but they play even harder. Take a look at some of the many Travel Perks they offer their staff:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earnings through our commission and bonus schemes. You earn on everything you sell!
- The opportunity to travel the world, thanks to our incredible worldwide familiarisation trips which are designed to enhance your product knowledge
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org