At Gyle Shopping Centre, we aim to provide a safe, relaxed and friendly environment for all our shoppers. To ensure everyone has a pleasant experience whilst they are here, please note that the following activity is prohibited throughout the centre, the car park and the grounds of Gyle:
• Any action that constitutes a criminal act.
• Acting in a disruptive, abusive or intimidating manner to others
• The use of obscene language or gestures.
• Any act that could result in physical harm to yourself or others.
• The consumption of alcohol or illegal substances.
• The wearing of any item of clothing which restricts the view of one’s head/face (e.g. hoods, motorcycle helmets, balaclavas) with the exception of religious headwear.
• The wheeling or riding of bicycles, scooters, skateboards, rollerskates or similar.
• No overloading, moving, vandalising, or loitering around public seating areas.
• Smoking including vaping
• Bringing an animal into Gyle, except guide or assistance dogs.
• Running, climbing or sitting on any escalator, balustrade, barrier, planting, fencing or railing.
• Driving a mobility scooter at above walking speed and/or in dangerous manner.
• Creating loud noise, either through shouting or playing music.
• Any photography or filming without the permission of Gyle management.
• The distribution of leaflets, canvassing or conducting interviews or survey. To seek permission for such activity, please contact Gyle management.
This list does not cover everything.
Gyle Shopping Centre is private property and reserves the right to refuse entry or to ask any person or persons to leave the premises if they are believed to be in breach of our Guest Code of Conduct. Anyone who persistently breaches the guest code of conduct may be excluded from Gyle Shopping Centre indefinitely.