Gyle Gift Cards are exclusive to Gyle Shopping Centre and have been designed to help you give the perfect gift whatever the occasion. The same size as a credit or debit card, they can be loaded up with any amount you like from £5 to £500.
Where can the Gyle Gift Card be used?
The beauty of the Gyle Gift Card is that it's accepted in most shops or food outlets that accept MasterCard.
Where Can I Buy A Gyle Gift Card?
Gyle Gift Cards are available to purchase at the Customer Service Desk in the middle of the mall. This is only place from which they are available.
How do I check the balance on my Gyle Gift Card?
There are various ways to check your balance:
- Scan the QR code on the back of the Gift Card using your smartphone. An appropriate scanning app will be required.
- Online at www.GetMyBalance.com.
- Telephone the Balance Hotline on 0845 355 0525.
- Take your card to the Customer Service Desk in the middle of the mall where they can swipe and check it for you.
My Gift Card has been lost or stolen. What should I do?
If your Gyle Gift Card is lost or stolen, as soon as possible you should either:
- Come to the Customer Service Desk in the middle of the mall to report it. The card will be locked so that no one else may use it.
- Call Store Financial on 0121 268 3210.
You will need to have your receipt as proof of purchase.
How long is my Gyle Gift Card valid for?
Your Gyle Gift Card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. It would be an idea to check with the person who gave you the card as to when they actually purchased it - we'd hate for you not to be able to use up your entire balance!