Exclusive to WHSmith, Richard & Judy's Book Club is back for Summer 2017.
- 20th April: Small Great things – Jodi Picoult
- 4th May: The Couple Next Door – Shari Lapena
- 18th May: This Must Be The Place – Maggie O'Farrell
- 1st June: I See You – Claire Mackintosh
- 15th June: Conclave – Robert Harris
- 29th June: The Essex Serpent – Sarah Perry
- 13th July: Miss You – Kate Eberlen
- 27th July: The Trespasser – Tana French
Click here to visit the Richard & Judy Blog for Richard and Judy’s reviews, book club questions, exclusive Richard and Judy interviews with the authors, preview chapters and bonus content from the authors. Plus at the end of the Summer Book Club you’ll have the chance to vote for your favourite book from the eight choices. Get reading today and don’t forget to join in with the conversation online afterwards.