Introducing the Bottle Recycle Scheme at The Perfume Store
Introducing The Perfume Shops Recycle Scheme
Do you know what to do with your empty perfume bottles? Don’t bin them! Bring them to one of our stores and we’ll recycle them or you.
“For every Perfume Bottle returned we will plant a tree”
We Are Taking Recycling To The Next Level
We’ve partnered with Eden Reforestation Projects (Eden) to help give back to our planet. Eden plant trees in locations around the world. For every bottle recycled with us, we’ll donate the cost of planting one tree to Eden Reforestation Projects, to help them carry out their amazing work and help you feel good when you smell good.
How To Recycle Your Bottle
- Bring your empty perfume bottles into one of our stores
- You’ll receive 10% off your next purchase, in store or online
- Our recycling partner will dispose of your bottles in an environmentally friendly way
The Benefits Of The Service
- The bottle recycling service is completely free to use
- We take the confusion away from binning your perfume bottle
- By recycling your empties with us, you’re making our world a better place
Why Eden Reforestation Project?
- Eden Reforestation Project’s planting nations include: Madagascar, Haiti, Nepal, Indonesia, Mozambique, and Kenya.
- Eden Reforestation Project employ people from impoverished communities to plant trees, by giving them a decent income so they can provide for their families.
- Eden also focus on sustaining healthy forests, so the negative effects of deforestation begin to disappear. The trees planted provide a habitat for animals, purify water sources, restore ocean health, control flooding and erosion, and help to replenish the soil with nutrients needed for farming.
If you are interested and want to know more about Eden’s work, click here to go their website.