Would you love to work for a company that puts YOU at the heart of the business?
That recognises hard work and commitment?
How about finding a job that’s fast-paced, varied, fun and allows you to deliver exceptional customer service and fulfil your true potential?
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, then read on…
Barrhead Travel is on the hunt for the best talent in the industry to join our incredible Foreign Exchange team. We’re rapidly expanding across the UK and are looking for passionate people who love Foreign Exchange and most importantly, love providing exceptional customer service.
The role is diverse and is best suited for those who thrive in a dynamic face-to-face sales or retail environment. Our dedicated Training Academy offers support for every single member of our team, we’ll be with you every step of the way to help get your career off to a flying start.
Here’s some key information about the role:
- You’ll be the face of our Foreign Exchange Bureau, delivering a quality Foreign Exchange service to our holidaymakers while maximising profit through transactions
- Responsibility for keeping up to date with changing daily exchange rates with an awareness of localised competition
- Processing large cash-transactions accurately and efficiently
- Confidently convert potential enquiries to transactions by providing recommendations while building up a rapport with your customer
- Liaise with our centralised Foreign Exchange Management team for team updates
- Offering out-of-this-world customer service. We’ve won multiple awards for our fantastic customer service and are looking for more great people to join our award-winning teams
- Meeting sales targets and working as a team to contribute to your branch’s overall targets & performance
What we’re looking for:
- People with real passion – you’ve got to love Foreign Exchange and be passionate about customer service
- A flair for communicating with a wide variety of customers; you’ll need to be able to adapt and quickly build a rapport
- The confidence, determination and drive to succeed.
- Tenacious and determined – as a key member of the sales team, you’ll have an individual target to work towards as well-being pivotal to the overall store target
- Experience or knowledge of the Foreign Exchange is desirable but not a deal-breaker – full tailored training plans are provided for everyone
- Extensive cash-handling experience is preferred but we will consider candidates with a strong retail & sales background
What we offer:
At Barrhead Travel, we don’t simply offer jobs. We offer careers, with real development and growth prospects. We’re rapidly expanding across the UK with 76 retail outlets and even more planned for 2019, which means there’s huge opportunity for career progression. You’ll also be joining a family of brilliant colleagues; we love working hard but we play even harder. Take a look at some of the many benefits we offer our people:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earnings through our commission and bonus schemes
- Incredible incentives; from all-expenses paid bucket-list holidays and free flights, to iPads and Love2Shop Vouchers, there’s the chance to win great prizes every single month
- The opportunity to travel the world, thanks to our incredible worldwide familiarisation trips which are designed to enhance your product knowledge
- A Personal Development Plan and continued training and development. Tell us your career-goals and we’ll work together to help you achieve them
- Generous staff discounts for your own holidays plus discounts available for family and friends
- Up to 34 days of annual leave (well, you need time to enjoy those amazing holiday discounts, don’t you?)
- The opportunity to take paid overtime
- A hugely varied company benefits scheme which includes amazing discounts with high street retailers and access to child-care vouchers
- Personal life assurance policy
- Pension scheme
- The chance to attend some unique industry and teambuilding events throughout the year PLUS each year we host a company awards party to celebrate our fantastic teams and raise a glass (or two) to the coming year
- Charity is a huge part of life at Barrhead Travel and so all of our employees get one paid day per year to dedicate to voluntary work for a charity of their choice
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning company, selling a product you love, whilst reaping the rewards of an extremely generous bonus structure within a fun and exciting industry.
To apply, submit your CV letting us know why you’re the perfect fit and let us know your career goals and ambitions. Don’t forget to tell us about your favourite holiday destinations – you may have guessed already, but we love nothing more than a good chat about holidays!
For more information please call our Talent Acquisition Team on 0141 223 6655.