We have an exciting opportunity to join our Retail store team at Yankee Candle Gyle Shopping Centre, with vacancies for full-time and part-time staff.
Role Overview: To assist the management team in maximising every sales opportunity by making the customer the priority every day. Acting as a role model to maximise every sales opportunity for the store and wider business by delivering an exceptional customer service experience that is consistent with our Brand culture and in store way of working.
Roles and Responsibilities included but not limited to:
Selling and Customer Service
• Creates an environment where the team are focused and challenged to delight the customer and deliver a memorable shopping experience as the world’s leader of home fragrance
• Communicates with absolute clarity that the customer is the priority focus for all activities, every day
• Understands how to use the 6-step selling tool ‘FRAGRANCE’ to deliver the service vision consistently and drive sales
• Identifies all selling opportunities by actively approaching all customers without being prompted with the intention of building rapport, offering relevant products and closing the sale
• Treats the customer as the primary focus at all times and is prepared to go out of their way to meet the customers’ needs
• Sells all products with passion, enthusiasm and actively educates the customer about safe candle care
• Meets and exceeds customer expectations by striving to resolve all queries both in person and on the phone, ensuring that every customer leaves completely satisfied in line with our 100% • • • • Happiness Guarantee
• Motivates a team of people to deliver results
• Assists the Management team in leading the team to meet and exceed KPIs for the store
• Coaches and develops the team to maximise their potential, increase performance and encourage retention
• Uses all available resources to train the team effectively
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org