While we endeavour to ensure that our vacancy listings are up to date, Gyle Management cannot guarantee that all vacancies listed are still available.
Subway: Sandwich Artists
- Hours Part-time (16 hours)
- Qualifications No experience required, however customer service / food prep skills desirable.
Granite Transformations: Showroom Host / Sales Administrator / Lead Generation (Employed)
We are an expanding, market leading company with a new Edinburgh based showroom and we need you to help us with lead generation using your strong interpersonal and communication skills and live locally in Edinburgh.
This is a crucial and brand new role so if you’d like to be a part of a successful and growing company, you will have the following experience and skills:
- Experienced Sales Administrator with the ability to speak with anyone!
- Fantastic communication skills to generate appointments for our sales consultant.
- Proven ability to understand the sales cycle whether you’ve been in sales or supported the sales teams in previous roles throughout your career.
- Retail experience could be really beneficial.
- Good administration and PC skills (training is provided on internal systems).
- Excels as an individual as well as within a team.
- Takes real pride in your work and appearance.
- Able to work weekends although a job share will be considered.
You would be joining an established brand with a local Edinburgh company and we provide extensive induction and training programme for all of our staff; we take real pride in our training with all staff undertaking the same training including our management teams.
A job share will be considered for this role as we’d like our showroom stand to be available every day including Saturdays and Sundays from 10am – 7pm and 4pm on Sundays.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV together with cover letter and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Rate of pay Salary + OTE: c. £14,000
Codonis Ice Cream: Part-time Positions
- Rate of pay Minimum wage
VIP Electronic Cigarette: Part-time Vacancy
VIP Electronic Cigarette have a part-time vacancy available, subject to a three-month probationary period.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Promoting and selling electronic cigarettes to shoppers, conversing with potential new customers and offering Vaping product solutions to suit their needs.
- Achieve sales targets and process compliance to achieve a bonus.
To be considered for this position you will possess:
- Previous sales experience in a customer-facing environment
- Clear and concise numeracy and communication skills
- Immaculate self-presentation, taking pride in your appearance as our Brand Ambassador
- An engaging, fun personality with an honest character
- Flexibility to work weekends on a rota basis
- How to apply Apply with your CV at the VIP counter.
Burton Menswear: Concessions Manager
- Hours Part-time 20 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
- Qualifications Must have previous retail experience and flexible with days.
- How to apply To apply for this position, please submit a CV in store, stating availability.
Costa Coffee: Full Time Supervisor / Barista Maestro
Costa Coffee is currently looking for a Barista Maestro to join their management team.
The role of the Barista Maestro:
- As a Barista Maestro, you'll be passionate about customer service and be almost fanatical about coffee
- Train and coach the team to serve the best in food and drinks whilst motivating them to continuously deliver an unbeatable customer experience
- Assist the Assistant Manager and Store Manager in carrying out operational tasks including ordering, stock control, banking and cash management
What Costa will be looking for in you:
- A role model who exudes their values of being genuine, confident and committed.
- Someone with exceptional customer service experience and who is used to working as part of a team
- A natural enthusiasm for the task in hand who has the drive and ambition to progress within the business
- Hours Full time, fully flexible
- Rate of pay Starting rate of pay: £6.81 - £7.34. Pay will progress as you do with plenty of opportunity through Costa's development programmes.
- Qualifications Supervisory and/or management experience in a similar environment is preferred.
O'Brien's: Full-Time Supervisor
- Qualifications Must have supervisor experience, good customer service skills and be fluent in English.
Wallis: Sales Assistant
- Hours 16 hours per week.
- How to apply Apply online at wallis.co.uk/careers or hand in C.V. to store.
Pizza Hut: Part-time Team Members & Shift Managers
- Qualifications No experience is necessary - training will be provided.
Chisholm Hunter: Various Positions
- Full Time Sales Professional
- Part Time Sales Professional
- How to apply Click here to apply via the Chisholm Hunter website.
Benefit: Beauty Therapists
- How to apply Please visit their website for more information - www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/careers.
Wallis: Deputy manager
- How to apply For more information and to apply please visit www.wallis.co.uk/careers or enquire in store.