While we endeavour to ensure that our vacancy listings are up to date, Gyle Management cannot guarantee that all vacancies listed are still available.
Granite Transformations: Showroom Host / Sales Administrator / Lead Generation (Employed)
We are an expanding, market leading company with a new Edinburgh based showroom and we need you to help us with lead generation using your strong interpersonal and communication skills and live locally in Edinburgh.
This is a crucial and brand new role so if you’d like to be a part of a successful and growing company, you will have the following experience and skills:
- Experienced Sales Administrator with the ability to speak with anyone!
- Fantastic communication skills to generate appointments for our sales consultant.
- Proven ability to understand the sales cycle whether you’ve been in sales or supported the sales teams in previous roles throughout your career.
- Retail experience could be really beneficial.
- Good administration and PC skills (training is provided on internal systems).
- Excels as an individual as well as within a team.
- Takes real pride in your work and appearance.
- Able to work weekends although a job share will be considered.
You would be joining an established brand with a local Edinburgh company and we provide extensive induction and training programme for all of our staff; we take real pride in our training with all staff undertaking the same training including our management teams.
A job share will be considered for this role as we’d like our showroom stand to be available every day including Saturdays and Sundays from 10am – 7pm and 4pm on Sundays.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV together with cover letter and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Rate of pay Salary + OTE: c. £14,000
Codonis Ice Cream: Part-time Positions
- Rate of pay Minimum wage
VIP Electronic Cigarette: Part-time Vacancy
VIP Electronic Cigarette have a part-time vacancy available, subject to a three-month probationary period.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Promoting and selling electronic cigarettes to shoppers, conversing with potential new customers and offering Vaping product solutions to suit their needs.
- Achieve sales targets and process compliance to achieve a bonus.
To be considered for this position you will possess:
- Previous sales experience in a customer-facing environment
- Clear and concise numeracy and communication skills
- Immaculate self-presentation, taking pride in your appearance as our Brand Ambassador
- An engaging, fun personality with an honest character
- Flexibility to work weekends on a rota basis
- How to apply Apply with your CV at the VIP counter.
The Body Shop: Store Manager
- Hours 37.5 hours per week
- How to apply For full details and to apply, please visit thebodyshopcareers.com.
Burton Menswear: Concessions Manager
- Hours Part-time 20 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
- Qualifications Must have previous retail experience and flexible with days.
- How to apply To apply for this position, please submit a CV in store, stating availability.
Costa Coffee: Full Time Supervisor / Barista Maestro
Costa Coffee is currently looking for a Barista Maestro to join their management team.
The role of the Barista Maestro:
- As a Barista Maestro, you'll be passionate about customer service and be almost fanatical about coffee
- Train and coach the team to serve the best in food and drinks whilst motivating them to continuously deliver an unbeatable customer experience
- Assist the Assistant Manager and Store Manager in carrying out operational tasks including ordering, stock control, banking and cash management
What Costa will be looking for in you:
- A role model who exudes their values of being genuine, confident and committed.
- Someone with exceptional customer service experience and who is used to working as part of a team
- A natural enthusiasm for the task in hand who has the drive and ambition to progress within the business
- Hours Full time, fully flexible
- Rate of pay Starting rate of pay: £6.81 - £7.34. Pay will progress as you do with plenty of opportunity through Costa's development programmes.
- Qualifications Supervisory and/or management experience in a similar environment is preferred.
Beaverbrooks: Retail Sales Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Beaverbrooks as a Sales Consultant at our Edinburgh, Gyle Shopping Centre store. As an award winning, luxury jewellers we need the very best Sales Consultants to help create outstanding customer experiences…if you believe you have what it takes to join our business as a Sales Consultant please read on!
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers are an award winning, family-owned business. Our passion for Jewellery is matched by our passion for people. Integrity, enthusiasm and caring underline everything we do. It also happens to be just one of the reasons we have been a Sunday Times Top 100 Company for the past 11 years and have also recently won Retail Employer of the Year by the UK Jewellery Awards for the 6th year.
We have been a family run business since 1919, and still hold those family values close to our hearts today. We are proud of our reputation for exceptional quality and exacting standards, and our passion for fine jewellery has been nothing short of a love affair. The pursuit of excellence is simply part of our ethos as family business. Our passion and expertise has been passed down through generations, and is still the main focus of how we do things today.
To help create outstanding customer experiences, we’re looking for motivated, driven Sales Consultants who are committed to their customers. As a Sales Consultant at Beaverbrooks your brilliant people skills, knowledge and passion will be just as important. As part of the role, you will be expected to ensure your store looks good and has a warm and friendly atmosphere. Keeping visual merchandising looking great, undertaking general housekeeping and admin is necessary.
As well as the excellent training provided, we believe that you will choose to take responsibility for your own learning to ensure that you confidently advise customers on purchases, whilst ensuring to put the customer first. A friendly and positive attitude is needed within this role.
In return you can expect all this:
- Structured inductions & ongoing training programmes.
- Fantastic career development opportunities.
- Nationally recognised qualifications.
- Complementary corporate wear.
- Holidays are 33 day per annum (25 days plus bank holidays).
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends
- Contributory pension & Life Assurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Regular staff events and occasions
- Charity matching – you raise it, we match it!
- 2 charity days per year
- 2 hours off to give blood & £10 donated to charity
- Flu Vaccinations paid for
- Enhanced maternity package
- Maternity return to work bonus
- Paternity Leave
- Employee childcare vouchers
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
- Hours Part time position - 24 hours per week
- Rate of pay £8.09 per hour
- How to apply All applications must go via our website beaverbrooks.co.uk/careers/current-vacancies
O'Brien's: Full-Time Supervisor
- Qualifications Must have supervisor experience, good customer service skills and be fluent in English.
Wallis: Sales Assistant
- Hours 16 hours per week.
- How to apply Apply online at wallis.co.uk/careers or hand in C.V. to store.
Pizza Hut: Part-time Team Members & Shift Managers
- Qualifications No experience is necessary - training will be provided.
Chisholm Hunter: Various Positions
- Full Time Sales Professional
- Part Time Sales Professional
- How to apply Click here to apply via the Chisholm Hunter website.
Benefit: Beauty Therapists
- How to apply Please visit their website for more information - www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/careers.
Wallis: Deputy manager
- How to apply For more information and to apply please visit www.wallis.co.uk/careers or enquire in store.