While we endeavour to ensure that our vacancy listings are up to date, Gyle Management cannot guarantee that all vacancies listed are still available.
Ice Cream Bar: Part-Time Temporary Christmas position
The Ice Cream Bar has a part-time temporary Christmas position available. This may lead to permanent contract.
- How to apply Call Lauren on 07866 023 144 or apply in store.
O'Brien's: Full-Time Supervisor
- Qualifications Must have supervisor experience, good customer service skills and be fluent in English.
Wallis: Sales Assistant
- Hours 16 hours per week.
- How to apply Apply online at wallis.co.uk/careers or hand in C.V. to store.
Pizza Hut: Part-time Team Members & Shift Managers
- Qualifications No experience is necessary - training will be provided.
Chisholm Hunter: Various Positions
- Full Time Sales Professional
- Part Time Sales Professional
- Repairs Administrator (Mon-Fri)
- Assistant Manager
- Store Manager
- How to apply Click here to apply via the Chisholm Hunter website.
Boots: Christmas Customer Assistant Roles
Boots are looking for enthusiastic locals to help make #ThisChristmas shopping as wonderful an experience as possible whilst earning a little extra Christmas cash. Applicants can apply now via the Boots.jobs website at boots.jobs/christmas.
#ThisChristmas is the time of year when Boots like to prove to their customers how good they want them to feel both inside and out. Naturally, to ensure the best possible service, Boots will provide their Christmas Customer Assistants with as much training as is required to make sure everyone’s shopping experience is filled with as much Christmas cheer as possible.
If you become a Boots Christmas Customer Assistant you will be working within a highly supportive team that will help you fulfil your role in helping our customers get the Christmas experience the deserve.
It doesn’t matter how busy the stores get, Boots Customer Assistants will always make the time #ThisChristmas to look after customers when they need help or advice. Boots want their customers to walk away feeling good after a great shopping experience. To achieve this successful candidates will need to be friendly, flexible and calm under pressure, as well as happy to tell customers about key offers and promotions #ThisChristmas. Above all, you’ll need to be a team player. At Christmas, it’s important that everyone can rely on each other to pull through when Boots are busy.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Boots Christmas roles visit: boots.jobs/christmas
Cafe Metropole: Counter Assistant
- Hours 25-30 hours per week, 5 days over 7, weekend working expected
- Qualifications The position involves serving customers food and drinks, with some cooking and baking required.
Benefit: Beauty Therapists
- How to apply Please visit their website for more information - www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/careers.
Boots: Yves Saint Laurent - Part-time Sales Consultants
Yves Saint Laurent Beauté is a constant, faithful partner for everyone. It is exciting, desirable and works to illuminate, magnify and liberate what is most precious to the contemporary man and woman, a unique personality for playing every game of passion.
To be a successful consultant you will have a passion for luxury make-up and skin care products, you will know the importance of delivering excellent customer service. You will thrive in a fast-moving retail environment.
Working with us you will receive great benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to work with one of the most recognised brands in the world.
If this sounds like you and you enjoy working to targets and dream of belonging to an ultra-premium luxury brand we want to hear from you!
Wallis: Deputy manager
- How to apply For more information and to apply please visit www.wallis.co.uk/careers or enquire in store.